donderdag 26 juni 2008

Gerard Doustraat


There is something going on in the Gerard Doustraat. When you walk through this street that is in a nice part of Amsterdam, called De Pijp, you'll notice that the street is changing. New shops and restaurants are beeïng opened and trendy modern offices give this old neighbourhood new allure. For example the brandnew store of BLOND is a great place to be. A lot of space and daylight make this shop very inviting and pleasant to walk through and to buy happy things. Next to BLOND you'll find the "KINDERFEESTWINKEL" or Children's partyshop. A shop full of stuff that make every Children's party a succes. Decorations with a capital D and complete partyboxes with everything for a theme party. Find the right stuff for your prinsesses,
pirats or knights. For dinner in style visit The French Café. I will certainly go back to write more reviews on this interesting and vibrant street.

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

I absolutely agree. I went to get a present for the daughter of a friend of mine to Kinderfeestwinkel and found myself wandering the street in admiration. This is what I love about Amsterdam. I always end up encountering something new!